1. Production activity is an economic activity which involves a production of a goods and services to satisfy the needs of people.
2. It is the process of manufacturing of some things.
3. In this process raw material is converted into finished goods.
4. Goods are converted in to more valuable goods
Explain the method by which intensive use of the same piece of the land is possible?
1. Multiple cropping is the method by which intensive use of the same piece of the land is possible.
2. To grow more than one crop on a piece of land during the year is known as multiple cropping.
3. It is most common way of increasing production a given piece of land.
4. By doing multiple cropping the yield per hectare increases and the farmers earn huge profit
1. India was transformed into a food surplus country.
2. India start exporting food grains to the international market.
3. Agro-based industries are also developed due to the green revolution.
4. It led to the development of agricultural tools and equipment manufacturing industries.